Moodle users who are not BSD students or staff:
Create an account here ONLY IF you are not a regular staff member or student in the Bellingham School District and you have not created an account previously. All district staff and students should use their district username and password in the left hand login column to enter Moodle. If you are not a student or staff member and you have created an account here in the past, you should also login in the left hand column using the login and password you chose.
For non-staff and non-student users who have never used Moodle before, to gain access to courses you will need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.Important: use a local town or city and the United States as your location. Your account will be deleted If you use other towns, states or countries as your location.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read the email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in to Moodle
- Next, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" use the one that your teacher has given you. This will enroll you in the course.
- You will then be able to access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the left column on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Note that you cannot have two Moodle accounts that use the same email address.
Guest access: If you wish to view courses that allow guest access, you must have an account and be logged in. Some courses allow guest login without a password and some accounts allow guest access only with a password that is provided by the teacher.